How to use this product
- Apply directly to tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
- Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
- Pre-test fabric colour fastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
- Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
- Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.